Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

FCW system failure... Brakes locked up.. 2014 Honda Accord

Customer Question

FCW system failure... Brakes locked up.. 2014 Honda Accord EXL
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Brakes locking up like this here can indicate a fault with the master cylinder in some cases or a fault with the anti lock brake hydraulic unit.I have seen both cause this here.I have also seen issues with sensors like yaw or lateral acceleration sensors cause this as well needing replaced.These will need to be tested to pinpoint which is the cause here and from there replaced to correct this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete