HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

I have an '07 Ridgeline and I've had my VSA light and

Customer Question

I have an '07 Ridgeline and I've had my VSA light and Triangle light on for quite some time. It came on following the removal of seats, carpet and console for running wiring from rear to front. I've done a lot of troubleshooting on the VSA module related to checking continuity, voltage and connection as well as the VSA Off switch and testing of harness. I was able to get the codes read today and I had quite a few before clearing. He cleared the codes and re-scanned. He re-scanned without driving the truck. I have the following codes...91: F-CAN Comm
92: F-CAN Sys
25: Yaw Rate Sensor
54: Valve Relay
B1225: Interior Temp SensorI'v been leaning towards the yaw sensor since I had the console out and was working near it. Can a yaw sensor trigger the F-CAN comm and sys codes?Also, the performance problems I've been having with very little power made sense with some of the codes he cleared, such as 73 - Eng Torque. Doesn't the truck need to be driven to trigger those codes after clearing?
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Actually, I believe the code 54 is incorrect. It is the Fail Safe code.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Disregard. I've solved this on my own.
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If there is anything else we can help with here let me know.

Thanks Pete