sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience

Jonathan> .. I replaced a radiator, three hoses, a

Customer Question

Good Morning Jonathan> This is Kae .. I replaced a radiator, three hoses , a thermostat , heated up again. He said need it a new radiator ... there was green all over. After all that it heated up again . he said the A/C fan ---checked fuses... replaced a fuse. It still heated up after the fuse replacement.1***-***-**** Kae Emery
JA: Most vehicles have two fuse panels. Have you located both?
Customer: I don't know what he did ??
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, a mechanic that works out of his home supposedly knew what he was doing ?????
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Did you and Jonathan read the first paragraph stating what he done already ... that's what is confusing ... what is left to do .. Or maybe he doesn't know what he is doing ???? appears like
Category: Honda
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are many possible causes for overheating, a few likely causes have already been covered. It sounds as though you may have a cooling fan issue though. From the details you provided it looks like the cooling fan wasn't working because it's fuse was blown. If the fuse blew it was because of high current draw on the circuit, almost surely because of a failed fan motor.

Has the fuse blown again?