Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.

I have a 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid that has been having some

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2012 Honda Civic Hybrid that has been having some issues. It just passed 100k miles. Recently I had a part go out on me (power inverter) and I bought a used part to replace it. Everything was alright for a couple months and now these past fews days I've been getting a light/message on my car that says "check charging system". Now today, that and a bunch of other lights all came on at the same time, my power steering went out while I was driving, my A/C stopped running and my windows wouldn't go up or down. What could the problem be?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. When these warning lights come on this in most cases means the computer system is seeing a fault and in most cases the computer system will detect it and set and store a fault code and or codes. In order determine what is causing this the first thing you are going to need to do is have the computer system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with them, I will help you determine the cause . Post back when you can with this and we can work from there.