Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

My Car has issue with the Tank

Customer Question

My Car has issue with the Tank
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

What model vehicle is this?

What concern with the tank are you having?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The Model is Honda Accord 3X
When I tested to see if it will go for Smok test it indicated a certain code that shows Tank
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Not yet

What was the original issue you were trying to address and or which codes are stored?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The Car is a gift from a friend, he was hit by another car on the driver side back side. I thought of doing change of tiltle and replacing the bumper that was damanged. When I used a tester it indicated 'Tank' Showing a certain code which I can recall now.

So you used a scan tool and got a code. I will need to know that code to be able to help. I will not be able to accurately diagnose this from just the word tank.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My friend who used the tester said the code it shows will have to do with the Fluel Tank, and with that I was confused and decided to go online to verify. I did not even bother much about the code.

Can you scan it again for me. As of right now I can only provide a guess, which I am pretty sure you would not want to pay for.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok when do we chat again?. I will try and scan again to get the code. Wednesday is not convenient for me.

Whenever your ready, reply then.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
This is my first time getting to this site, how do i meet you.

When you log in and go to your question list, this conversation will show up and you just reply to it.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you very much Chris, I am Gambo I will get back to you soon.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris