Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Im trying to order a replacement Radiator Condenser Fan

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: Im trying to order a replacement Radiator Condenser Fan (Passenger side) with the controller for my 2007 Honda Civic LX
JA: Has the car been overheating? Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: Ive taken it in and am just trying to order part myself to save money
JA: What is the model of your '07 Honda?
Customer: 2007 Honda Civic LX
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nope just trying to get answer about correct replacement part bc I ordered what I thought was correct part but apparently Midas said that its the Fan with the Controller
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Its located on passenger side of engine.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man I will be assisting you. During the Q&A or when we are done please go to the rating page and rate. It won't close the question or cost extra. I work for you and a positive rating not JustAnswer.

Click HERE for the condenser fan motor, fan and related parts. The fan is #3 and the fan motor is #5 in the list and diagram. The condenser fan motor part number is: 38616-RNA-A01

Click HERE for the condenser fan relay(controller). See diagram for relay location. The relay part number is:39794-SDA-A03 The engine control module controls the relay so there is no dedicated condenser fan controller besides the relay. The fans are the same for all LX 07 Civic's but the relay is different. I gave you the 4-door relay info so if you have a 2-door please let me know.

Please click on the rating scale OK, Good, or Excellent. Positive feedback is welcome too. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required. If for any reason you can't rate now please tell me why so I can continue to help. The rating has nothing to do with when or how you get charged. Rating is how JustAnswer knows when to pay me.
Thank you,

~Cliff

You can sometimes find the parts on ebay. Just use the part number in your search.