HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

I have a honda accord coup ex v6,,,i bought a 07 passeger

Customer Question

i have a honda accord coup ex v6,,,i bought a 07 passeger seat,,,the wireing is different,,,the only thing that seems to be working is the weight sesor,,,light on dash light light comes on,,side airbag off,dont know how to connect differently
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: yes all good
JA: What year is your Accord?
Customer: 2005
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes connected the bottom of seat controler with one plug,and tryed reset with computer
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: just that the seat i got is from an 07,and my car is a 05,,,,and the side plugs of the 07 are allready have plugs connected that run into the center of seat,,,,and my controler from my 05 passenger seat do i need to get another controler or should i disconect the side wires and connect my old wires to the side connectors
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

I believe I can help on this concern, let me know if you still need help?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
got no answer to ?,,,so yes
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
same ?,,,,,how do i connect an 07 passenger seat to my 05 honda accord coup ex,,wireing/connection is different
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hey Moose u around or what
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
if you want u can email me or call my cell,its(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
in the passed i at least got some guidence,something to go try and do,,,,but unlike before when i pressed,vue your answer there would be one,but not this time,i,v been waiting for one for over 24 hours,i need an answer on fixing this problem,i got to correct this problem to get my car ready for state inspection,,,,for what i understand this is common,and simple to answer by a mechanic,,,i know your busy doing your thing, but so am i,last email i,am sending,will requess a refund,,,,and there will not be a good rating,from me if that matters.end

I am back online now. Since you said your going to ask for a refund and not rate good. I see no reason for me to help. Opting out now. Best Of luck.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
i did,ny\t say that,and i been waiting 30 hours