HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

I have a2010 civic 88000 mi The AC compressor won't come on

Customer Question

Hello again I have a2010 civic 88000 mi The AC compressor won't come on also there is no current to the pressure switch When I jump the compressor with a power probe it comes on but there is a tremendous strain on the engine almost to the point of stalling And there is very little freon in the system about 12 ounces r134. Thanks again dom
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. I can tell a tremendous amount of information by you performing a simple check for me. Start the engine and open the hood. Turn the a/c switch to ON and tell me if both radiator cooling fans come on when the a/c switch is commanded on. I will wait for your response. Thanks

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello justin thanks for takieing my call when I first start the car the fans come on and the compressor comes on everything normal for about 30 seconds then everything shuts off fans and compressor Thanks again dom
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I need some sought of answer on my reply

hi, very sorry for the delay in response. Are you still needing assistance?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Justin sorry I didn't get back ASAP vehicle was in an accident in the winter couple of wires cut inc.AC unit Thanks again dom