Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

My 2005 honda pilot vsa lite came on after replacing front

Customer Question

my 2005 honda pilot vsa lite came on after replacing front tires
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man I will be assisting you. During the Q&A or when we are done please go to the rating page and rate. It won't close the question or cost extra. I work for the rating($) and you not JustAnswer!

If the new tire size is different than the rear tires the VSA light will come on. The overall diameter needs to be the same or very close on all 4 tires. The wheel speed sensors send a signal to the VSA control module. If the speed signals don't match the light comes on. The tire size is on the side of the tires so you can check. Another possible cause is if the rear tires are worn down enough to cause a difference in wheel speed.

Please click on the rating scale OK, Good, or Excellent. Positive feedback is welcome too. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required. If for any reason you can't rate now please tell me why so I can continue to help. The rating has nothing to do with when or how you get charged. Rating is how JustAnswer knows when to pay me.
Thank you,

~Cliff