Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

A blinking red light is on in my honda civic 2014, its a new

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: A blinking red light is on in my honda civic 2014
JA: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: its a new car
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its a circle red light on top left
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: a week back my car battery went low
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 4 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.To be able to help you better, I need a little more information.
Since there are several circle lights that Honda uses, Can you describe the light a little better or even post a pic of it?Thanks
Sonny
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
HI!!Its on the tope left screen (near the screen where mile/h is showed)