acura mstr
acura mstr, Honda Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master tech, , CA smog. ASE L1

I just replaced the rear lateral arm on my 2004 acura tl but

Customer Question

i just replaced the rear lateral arm on my 2004 acura tl but the car wobbles really bad once im doing anything over 40 mph im thinking i just need alignment
Category: Honda
Expert:  acura mstr replied 3 months ago.

Hi,ImCustomer If you replaced any of the rear arms, yes the car needs to be aligned. but if it is wobbling it might have something bent. Why did you change the arm? Did the car hit something?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I not sure if i did hit something but i checked the suspension on the left side because the car wobbles not the steering wheel. Then i notice it was bent thinking to replace the right side also just to be safe

If the link was bent then it likely hit something. Check the wheels for runout (bent) too . Also check the tires closely a bad tire can cause a wabble . Then have the alignment checked.