Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician

2016 HRV EX-NAVI, one week old. last night car would not

Customer Question

2016 HRV EX-NAVI, one week old.
last night car would not start and "starter system" warning light came on. All other electronics working fine. This morning car started immediately. Diagnosis?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

I would bring it to the dealer and have them check it out. You may have a code stored since that light came on. You could have a bad battery, even though its a brand new car. I work at a dealer so see this commonly.

Thanks and please use the rating system at the top of the screen.

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means it’s no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you’re not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. Please use the 5 star rating system at the top of the screen, it would be appreciated. If you feel the need to rate less than 3 stars, please let me know why and what I can do to help you more. I do not get compensated for my time unless you rate me.

Thanks Dan