Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.

FCW warring fail

Customer Question

FCW warring fail
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I assume you are referring to the Forward Collision Warning light being on, if so then that means the system is see a fault and when this happens the system will set a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is causing this you are going to need to start first with having the system scanned and the fault code and or codes retrieved. If you can get me the fault code I will help you determine the cause.