Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
7276279

Honda

Customer Question

Honda
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Walt, In order for us to be able to help you with your concern we are going to need to know what that is. Post back with complete information as well as what it is your trying to do and we can work from there to help you get this resolved.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
How often does a Honda Accord 2006 model, 2.4 engine with 221,000 miles on it need the engine valves adjusted?
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Honda recommends the valve be adjusted every 60,000 miles. If your have not been done then its would be a good idea to do so with the amount of miles you have on the engine.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
What is a good dealership price for this service?
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

The labor to have them done calls for 1.3 hours .