acura mstr
acura mstr, Honda Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master tech, , CA smog. ASE L1
8300270

Got a new nav disc it is asking code 't see one on new disc

Customer Question

Got a new nav disc it is asking for security code don't see one on new disc
Category: Honda
Expert:  acura mstr replied 5 months ago.

The letter should have had the code on it, the code is vehicle specific and the disc will only work in the unit it is programmed to. If Here did not send you the code You will need to call them and have them give it to you they are the only ones that have access to their software. their number is 1(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have that number. They are not open today. I tried to update it with everything they sent there are all kinds of codes in the Package disc came in. None of them 5 digits. Numbers only

The code you need is the long set of numbers, you enter it the same way as the radio code. Then the disc will run for about 3 hours to reprogram the navigation system. Be sure to leave the vehicle running in a safe place while it updates.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It's asking for 5 digit code. Can not have any letters the 2nd step is the long code

press and hold the power button for 10 seconds and see if it comes on.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Nothing