rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975

1990 Honda Accord no electricity anywhere. The car sat days

Customer Question

1990 Honda Accord no electricity anywhere. The car sat for two days got in and turned the switch and nothing. Strong battery but no power going anywhere.
Category: Honda
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I’ll be helping you today.

Before we get started though,Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see,smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so patience is appreciated.

My goal is to make you happy and get a great rating in return for my time.Sometimes I have to give you bad news that I know you didn’t want to hear, so please don’t shoot the messenger.

If the battery and cables are good, look at the power distribution box under the hood and check to see if it's getting power in and out. Check for breaks in the wiring harness to by possibly a small animal chewing though it.

Thanks, Ron