Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Ok, so I took car to precision tune and had them put car on

Customer Question

Ok Chris, so I took car to precision tune and had them put car on diagnostic machine to see what shows up. They couldn't find anything at first so they were checking out the coolent temp sensor. While they were checking that out I decided to show them your answer and they said that made sense. So then they checked out compressor and that was the problem. Going bad. Pulling so hard making battery weak. So when I cut off car and go in store the battery had not charged enough to crank car. But now this is what's happening. After takin car there the same day. The Ms. Said I could continue to run my air but just cut off at least 10 minutes before I reach destination so battery can charge up before cutting off car. But now when I am running the air or just the fan. My cari is starting to run HOT. Never did that before when I ran the air. But since I took it there it's running hot when air is on. What's causing it to run HOT now. Of course I am not running air at all now but worried what the problem is now. Help Chris.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

With the AC on, is the engine cooling fan running?

Is the engine coolant level correct?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Don't know. Will find out answer on the two questions and get back to u on that. Probably won't be till after the holiday on Tuesday.

No problem

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris