HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

My samsung note4 had to be reset to factory settings...now

Customer Question

My samsung note4 had to be reset to factory settings...now the phone is asking for password. . It suggests 0000 or 1234 but nothing...and my husband's iPhone not connected either so we know it's the CRV setting...can we reset it or do I have to go to dealership?
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: 2013
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing really, I was brainstorming...thought if I can do reset on own with out screwing it up more
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No..it worked goid before...hI ping I didn't screw up when trying to re-pair paur
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Pair
Category: Honda
Expert:  C. Walker, Jr. replied 5 months ago.

The unit on the vehicle will give you a specific code for each device. It will tell you on screen what to enter into the phone when you are in the process of setting it up.