Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

My car asking for Service b123 what is the problem? Crv

Customer Question

My car asking for Service b123 what is the problem ?
JA: What is the model/year of your Honda?
Customer: Crv 2013
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I didn't try anything
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I just would like to find out what the problem is
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Service B123 indicates that your model needs the 30k or around 30k and some models 40k,50k, or 60k mileage service done in most all Honda's when this light or message comes up like this here.This is usually the engine oil changed as well as the cabin filter and engine air filter replaced and can cost around $300 to $450 to have the full service done which includes check over and in some cases depending on what your vehicle computer tells the dealer needs done may be more components needing serviced.This is just a message to you and a dealer that a major service needs done.A dealer will have to plug into your vehicle to see what all needs serviced for sure then service it and clear out the service reminder message you see.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete