Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

Even I have connected Black/Yellow to (fuse 14 ECU) it still

Customer Question

Even I have connected Black/Yellow to (fuse 14 ECU) it still not charging battery.It was short when I had tried to test transmission clutch convertor switch while engine running.battery light and brake light on dash bord.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If this issue occurred after testing transmission clutch converter and all fuses have already been checked and found o.k. (if all have not been checked at all this needs done) I suspect a possible internal engine computer fault.I have seen some engine computers damaged from testing incorrectly or a voltage surge had occurred and damaged the computer with it needing replaced.Try disconnecting the battery for about 5 minutes to discharge all electronics and see if this resolves the issue.If it does not make sure all fuses are good.If all fuses are good and the battery disconnect does not work let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
All the fuse are good.