Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

I have a Honda Touring Elite Odyssey 2015 Comes with HD

Customer Question

Hi - I have a Honda Touring Elite Odyssey 2015 Comes with HD Radio and XM. How can I check to see if the antenna is connected to the stereo properly is there a diagram I can view? The radio receptions for FM is horrible.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Unfortunately I do not see any diagrams available on the cable for the antannae on this model here myself.Usually what happens is the cable corrodes and breaks from the antannae circuit at the antannae mast on some models or glass where the antannae itself is located and causes this issue here.The cable needs traced from the back of the radio to where it runs and connects to,to locate the damage to it and then repaired from there to correct this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete