Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

How do you it sap off a car just had paited

Customer Question

how do you it sap off a car just had paited
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for taking time to ask your question on JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man I will be assisting you.

Back when I did warranty work at the Honda dealer I had a similar problem with a customers car. Our body shop manager suggested hand sanitizer or any alcohol based cleaner like rubbing alcohol. Below is a quick video showing how easy it is to clean tree sap off with hand sanitizer. The cleaners dry without leaving a residue and are safe for new paint.

https://youtu.be/V2cQaOh1oD8

Please click on the rating scale OK, Good, or Excellent. Positive feedback is welcome too. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required. If for any reason you can't rate now please tell me why so I can continue to help. The rating has nothing to do with when or how you get charged. Rating is how JustAnswer knows when to pay me.
Thank you,

~Cliff