Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Just opened my Honda accord 2009 automatic, key less entry,

Customer Question

hi. Just opened my Honda accord 2009 automatic, key less entry, remote in my pocket, when I turn the ignition it wont turn to start. What can do?
JA: Is the car in "Park" or "Neutral?" Do you know if your car has a "wheel lock" feature?
Customer: In park Don't know about wheel lock.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have only had this car 3 days 7 second question is yes if I can.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I have the front wheels turned into the pavement on the passengers side and straight could this be anything to do with it.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Are you saying the key will go in but not turn?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It does not have a key just a remote you have to have on you!

Thanks, ***** ***** the key less start system does the instrument cluster power up?

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris