Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.

2007 honda odyssey. Ac blows warm on drivers side only. All

Customer Question

2007 honda odyssey. Ac blows warm on drivers side only. All other vents cold. Can you help?....please
JA: Have you checked the Freon level? Have you checked the hoses?
Customer: No. Figured freon was OK because every other area was so cold
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried the diagnostic on the account and got nothing
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Tried the actuator motor and it works fine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for taking time to ask your Honda question on JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man I will be assisting you. I have over 21 years experience repairing strictly Honda vehicles.

By far the most common cause of your problem is a slightly low refrigerant(freon) level. Rater than try and explain in detail I have attached a Honda article on this exact subject. It does a much better job explaining why the drivers side is warmer than the rest! If it's low there must be a slow leak somewhere that needs to be located and fixed.

Just a friendly reminder to click on the rating scale OK, Good, or Excellent. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required. If for any reason you can't rate now please at least say you are happy or satisfied. This is how I get paid by the site for my time so it's very important.

Thank you,