Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I HAVE A 2007 HONDA ACCORD VIN# 1HGCM726X7A016255... AND TO

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2007 HONDA ACCORD VIN# ***** AND IM NEEDIND TO TAKE IT TO THE DEALER TO REPROGRAM IMMOBILIZER.. IM IN NEED OF THE IMMOBILIZER BRAKE CODE SO I CAN START IT AND DRIVE IT TO THE DEALER PLEASE
Category: Honda
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately usually this brake code has to come from a dealer.In some cases they may not charge for this code if you provide proof of ownership and a photo ID.If this is not an option for you and you want to continue here to see if you can get this info let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete