Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
7276279

Right sliding door on Honda Odyssey 2005 does't work, Pull

Customer Question

Right sliding door on Honda Odyssey 2005 does't work
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Pull out and put back some fusses, and NOTHING
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: When recharge battey both doors work, the it ask for system code, done. now is just as bad. Help!
JA: Have you scanned the code? Have you tried to reset it?
Customer: how to reset it?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The procedure to reset the door is to manually close the door and then disconnect the battery cables for 1-2 min and then reconnect the cable and then see if the door will operate. Try this procedure first and see if it will solve the problem you are having.