Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.

I have a 2016 Honda Pilot and would like to remove the

Customer Question

I have a 2016 Honda Pilot and would like to remove the passenger side 2nd row seat. Is this possible/
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The older threads mention simply removing the bolt covers and unbolting the seat, but I don't see any bolts.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no, it's straightforward
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for taking time to ask your Honda question on JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man I will be assisting you. I have over 21 years experience repairing strictly Honda vehicles. Sorry for the delay.

I have included the steps for removing the rear seat(s). These are the instructions from the Honda service manual. Being so new sometimes there are steps missing so I truly hope this helps!

Just a friendly reminder to click on the rating scale OK, Good, or Excellent. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required. If for any reason you can't rate now please at least say you are happy or satisfied. This is how I get paid by the site for my time so it's very important.

Thank you,