HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

I bought a used 2003 honda pilot the battery was

Customer Question

I bought a used 2003 honda pilot the battery was disconnected now I need the code for the radio. The card with the code was not in the car. I have tried pushing the 1 AND 6 then turn on the radio for a serial number no luck
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: Yes I called a honda dealer they told me to hold the 1 & 6 down and turn on the radio it should give me the serial number. No luck can I get a code with the vin #
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I am trying to fix it myself. And I can if I can get a code
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: My front blower quit working the back blower works. My ac is not working and stuck on auto. Its not my compresser. Took it to a mechanic he unhooked my battery thinking the auto button would go off now I need the code for the radio.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  eauto replied 4 months ago.

whats the vin?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Expert:  eauto replied 4 months ago.

can you try it this way?

I need the serial number to the radio. Turn the key on power radio off, hold 1 and 6 and hit power button while holding those down