rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

Honda civic ctdi 2005 22 exess chanye of the vehicle speed

Customer Question

honda civic ctdi 2005 22 exess chanye of the vehicle speed sensor signal
JA: Which sensor are you asking about? O2? MAP? Did any codes pop up?
Customer: 22 23
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes hoping to fix it my self
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: the engine is not runing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in the auto repair business with my own shops since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

Okay, first check for spark at the plugs when cranking, then check fuel pressure with a gauge.

Thanks, Ron

Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you

Expert:  rpmdiag replied 5 months ago.

Sorry for that interruption by the other expert, but I am working with you. he needs to opt out now.