justinsbg, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified in Brakes, Electrical, HVAC, and Engine Performance. Currently a lead diagnostic Technician.

Can you help with Honda Accord questions?

Customer Question

Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for taking time to ask your Honda question on JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man I will be assisting you. I have over 21 years experience repairing strictly Honda vehicles.

I can give it a try, you will need to explain in detail what is wrong and what you have done so far to solve this problem. Year, model, and trim level of your Accord?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
When I turn the key, nothing happens, dash lights don't dim, sorta like it's in gear.
Sometimes I hear a slight buzzing noise in the left hand corner of vehicle.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
2007 Honda Accord
Expert:  justinsbg replied 4 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. I can't chat over the phone at this point but I believe I can help you through the chat forum just as well. When you turn the ignition switch to the ON position do the dash lights come on?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have sent 3 questions without getting any answers. But I'll try again.
I have a 2007 Honda Accord.
When I turn the key to start it, nothing happens. The dash lights don't dim, clock/radio goes blank. Seems like transmission lever is out of park. But have tried messing with it back and forth....
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
dash lights up perfect.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
What's up, is there a problem with this website? Or why don't I get annswers?
On my phone I am able to post replies, but on the website on my computer it says the question is closed to further posting. You may need to contact customer support to ask them about it. I want to help but I think something is wrong.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I thank-you for trying, but wish you could call...
Not your problem I guess but this service is not very satisfactory. Not sure what to do....
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Well I'm back to continue on my question from yesterday.
When I turn the key to the position that should start the car, nothing happens. The dash lights don't dim, no clicking noise, as if starter is bad, only clock goes blank. What do you suppose is wrong?

We've seemed to have some communication issues. I am back if you still need help