Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician
94707146

Our 2014 Odyssey rear passengers door wont open. It just

Customer Question

Our 2014 Odyssey rear passengers door wont open. It just beeps. My wife clicked the gas door and at the same time opened the slidingdoor. This is when it malfunctioned. How do I reset it? Which fuse do I pull? Thanks!
JA: How has your mileage been lately? How many miles are on the car?
Customer: 25k
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Pulling fuses I saw online but non say for 2014. What ever I pulled did not work
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help you with this.

Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery first, then disconnect the positive. Hold the cable ends together for 15 to 30 seconds. Reinstall the cables, positive first then, negative. This should reset the door, without pulling the fuse.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
It didnt work