virtual auto tech.
virtual auto tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 13 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop

Where can I find a manual gearbox 2000 Honda Passport. My

Customer Question

Where can I find a manual gearbox for a 2000 Honda Passport. My zip code is 10705, NY metropolitan area?
Category: Honda
Expert:  virtual auto tech. replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.

I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.

Hi, So currently has one. They also have it listed on ebay. And they will ship it to you. Does this help?

Let me know. Thanks Sonny

eBay item number:

I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.