Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

My radio done work

Customer Question

My radio done work
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for taking time to ask your Honda question on JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man I will be assisting you. I have over 21 years experience repairing strictly Honda vehicles.

Does the radio say CODE? Or is it just blank?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Code
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it says code

There may be a radio code card in the vehicle paperwork. See attached info.

OK, first look in the glove box or on the outside sides of the glove box for a small sticker. It should have a serial number and even possibly the code to unlock the radio. It might be in the center console lid etc too. I have see it under the front edge of the hood and under the fuse box lid. Have a look and tell me what you find. We need at least the serial number to continue.