Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

My Honda Pilot 2010 won't start. When you try to jump it the

Customer Question

My Honda Pilot 2010 won't start. When you try to jump it the alarm goes off continually and the car still wouldn't start
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for taking time to ask your Honda question on JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man I will be assisting you. I have over 21 years experience repairing strictly Honda vehicles.

When you are done recharging the battery I have a procedure for you to reset the alarm. This works for the factory alarm that honks the horn not aftermarket siren alarms. Have the keys out of the vehicle, all doors closed, connect the battery, when the alarm sounds put the key in the drivers door lock cylinder( or have it there ready) and turn the key to lock then unlock. There is a micro switch attached to the lock cylinder that is used to reset the alarm. It also is used to arm and disarm the alarm system.

Just a friendly reminder to click on the rating scale OK, Good, Excellent or accept my advice. If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required. If for any reason you can't rate now please let me know why so I can make sure you are happy. Follow-ups after rating are free.
Thank you,

~Cliff ~Honda-Man