mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

My light flushing, engine cranking, doors lock and unlock,

Customer Question

My green light flushing, engine cranking, doors lock and unlock, trunk open with the remote but the car doesn't start.
2008 Honds Accord Lx
Category: Honda
Expert:  mike switzer replied 6 months ago.

the key has gone bad. you can either take the vehicle into the dealer via tow truck. or you can call them and as for a brake code that will allow a one time start of the vehicle. (you need to call them to obtain this code due to security reasons). or you can have a mobile locksmith come out to either reprogram your current key or cut and program a new key. this third option will cost much less than the dealer usually. and this is the route i would recommend taking.

if you have no further questions i would appreciate if you took a moment to leave me a rating

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hum. So there is nothing wrong with the system itself. Do I need the code for the locksmith or he reprigram a completely new key and new program

the locksmith will reprogram the system entirely. make sure to ask about it first though not all mobile locksmiths can do this.

if you have no further questions i would appreciate if you took a moment to leave me a rating.