Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

My oddyssey car charger outlet stopped working what fuse to

Customer Question

Hi good morning my oddyssey car charger outlet stopped working what fuse to replace?
JA: Have you found the car's fuse panel? Do you know what fuse number you need?
Customer: I see a fuse panel but cant make heads or tails of what to look for
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Just that the socket stopped working will no longer charge a cell phone no power (btw I tried other wires its the socket not the phone charger)
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I would like to if all it means is taking out a fuse and putting in a new one
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: Its fairly new its a 2016
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for taking time to ask your Honda question on JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man I will be assisting you. I have over 21 years experience repairing strictly Honda vehicles.

The fuses for the front power outlet(fuse #27) and rear power outlet are located in the passengers side fuse box. It's behind a small cover on the lower kick panel close to where the front passengers right foot would rest. I have included a diagram with the location and fuse numbers. The cover will have a fuse location diagram and the fuses are numbered on the face of the fuse box. It's a mini 15 amp fuse most auto parts stores will carry.

~Cliff ~Honda-Man

~Cliff ~Honda-Man