Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Is there a fuse dvd unit [NAVI] in a 2004 Accord V6? : found

Customer Question

is there a fuse for the dvd unit [NAVI] in a 2004 Accord V6?
JA: Have you found the car's fuse panel? Do you know what fuse number you need?
Customer: found the panel but nothing says dvd unit [NAVI]
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: NAVI locked on "Please Check the Disc" happened after a dead battery
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: if possible
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: no in good shape
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

If it is a fuse issue it would be caused by fuse 5 or 32 under the dash.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the top of your screen you will see 1-5 stars and a green submit button. When your ready please make sure to pick a rating. Rating is the only way I get compensated for helping. Don't worry about a follow up later if needed, they are free and I welcome them. Ask me about a phone call if you prefer that service.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will check these fuses tomorrow and get back to you. Thanks

Your welcome

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This problem started after a dead battery. would there be any advantage to disconnecting both battery cables to reset the whole system?

Resetting the system with a battery disconnect will not hurt anything and could reset the system if that is all that it needs.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.