HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

Not starting up : I just put on a distributor and cap a new

Customer Question

Not starting up
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just put on a distributor and cap a new radiator and a thermostat
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I'm fix all of that
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Everything I can think of
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. First, can you please tell me the vehicle details such as year, make, and model? Thanks

Why the negative rating? I asked for information and you never responded. Negative ratings do not benefit you but hurt my customer satisfaction score. I don't see any reason for the negative rating so far.