HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level

I have a 2006 honda element and the air conditioner fuse

Customer Question

i have a 2006 honda element and the air conditioner fuse keeps blowing when I turn on the ac
JA: Many things can cause trouble with the A/C. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: several years ago the a/c was giving us trouble (blowing only warm air); we took it to a mechanic and he told us it was not the compressor but something else. He also told us the fuse was blown. After he replaced the fuse the a/c worked perfectly. I decided not to fix the part but just keep changing fuses. This has been for more than 3-years since the problem. The first new fuse was several weeks ago...and now
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes maybe
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Does the fuse now immediately blow as soon as the a/c is activated?