Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2013 Honda Odyssey, and I need to remove the center

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Honda Odyssey, and I need to remove the center panel beverage holder because it is stuck.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Something seems to have gotten stuck behind it and I cannot close the drawer.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not much pulling did not work. I was looking for some kind of space where a screw might be hoping to get it out using a screw driver but I can't find any
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: No other than that it's great!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

I do not know why no others have helped. I have never done this task but I may have the steps to do so. Look over the link below, does that help you access it?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/hondadash.pdf

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the top of your screen you will see 1-5 stars and a green submit button. You have already paid all the fees, now its time to rate the answer. Rating pays me from your deposit. I am only paid through not by the website if you rate me. Don't worry about a follow up later if needed, they are free and I welcome them. Ask me about a phone call if you prefer that service.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris