HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I have a honda civic, 2012 model, I drive to donnybrook

Customer Question

I have a honda civic, 2012 model, I drive to donnybrook every day about 180 km. I noticed on the rear of the car, and on both back doors, black marks, almost a though the metal has been torched. I thought it was a smut from the wheels but the tyre said it was not... Would you know what it could be ? Thanks Dave
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a honda. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No, not mechanically oriented....
JA: OK! The Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your honda?
Customer: Not that I can think.. it runs very well, has always been serviced.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  acura mstr replied 6 months ago.

It would be hard to say what could be wrong with out seeing the marks. Can you post a picture So I can see what we are dealing with?