sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

I too need my brake code. Honda crv 2002 and my VIN is

Customer Question

I too need my brake code. Honda crv 2002 and my VIN is JHRLD68492C026137
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. And you can still answer on here and my email as well. Whichever is fastest
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
If you need proof of ownership or something else, if that's what is taking forever for you to answer me then ask me and I'll send that too
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
This is bs. Answer me already i need to move my car before it gets towed. It's been stuck there for too many days
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Is there someone really finally looking at answering my question?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Oh wow.... Guess that pop up message saying that someone was helping me was just a joke
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
HELLO!! Why is this service nothing but a lying money scam. It's been 2 days and you still won't even look at my question let alone answer it
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although I'm unable to help in the capacity you were hoping I wanted to post to let you know why.

Manufacturers' corporate policies require that proof of vehicle and radio ownership is verified in person to release a security system code, and they aren't to be posted in public venues such as this. Due to the length of time your question has been up without a response I believe that either no experts currently on the site have access to obtain the code or noone feels comfortable posting it here.

What you'll need to do is see your dealer with the VIN and proof of vehicle ownership and as long as their internal security policy allows they'll be able to give you the code.