mike switzer
mike switzer,
Experience:  lead diagnostic tech at Aamco
93239347

I need help with this the code number from the radio Honda

Customer Question

I need help with this the code number from the radio for the Honda Element 2005
JA: Let's get those codes to the mechanic so you two can figure this issue out ASAP. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Okay
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: N Bo
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two. Continue >>
Category: Honda
Expert:  mike switzer replied 1 year ago.

do you have the serial number and the vehicles vin number?

to obtain the radio serial number turn the key on make sure the radio is off. with the radio off hold down presets 1 and 6 while holding 1 and 6 turn the radio on there will be two sets of numbers displayed. this is the serial number.

it says payment has failed

if that will be all i would appreciate if you took a moment to leave me a rating