Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
7276279

My VSA light came on along with the VTM-4 is on as well and

Customer Question

My VSA light came on along with the VTM-4 is on as well and check engine
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Started the car and the lights were on. Kind stopped funny. I just had it in for an oil change and they said nothing about anything being wrong it
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I don't know no need to know what's wrong with it dirst
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: First
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.These warning lights come on when the computer system sees a system fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code and or codes. In order to determine what is causing this you are going to need to start with having the system scanned and the fault codes and or codes retrieved. If you can get this done and post back with them as well as the year and make of your Honda I will see if I can help you get this resolved. One thing you may want to do as well as take it back the place that did the oil change and have them recheck to be sure they did not leave something unhooked while doing the service.