justinsbg
justinsbg, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified in Brakes, Electrical, HVAC, and Engine Performance. Currently a lead diagnostic Technician.
27674784

I have honda pilot 06 and vsa light came on I diagnosis code

Customer Question

I have honda pilot 06 and vsa light came on I diagnosis code 2647
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It's starting when I changed the battery anytime I go to chop the clear and when I use the brakes a lot vsa light comes on and engine grinding
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Thanks
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: The test the v tech valve it working I'm so confused
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Give me a few to gather some information together. Thanks!

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. First things first, please check the engine oil level. Make sure oil is registering on the dip stick. It should be up to the second dot on the stick. Let me know what you find. Thanks

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I checked oil level it fine

Okay, great. This is always the first thing to do when checking into this code. Reminder, I have not been paid at this point and won't be until I receive a positive rating from you. At that point I will receive a portion of what you've already paid Just Answer.

Please provide me the VIN number for this vehicle and I will get you the appropriate information as to what you need to do next. Thanks

any news here?