Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The lower red taillights are coming on by themselves when

Customer Question

the lower red taillights are coming on by themselves when the car is parked and i sometime here a crinkling sound around the power outlet when driving,any relation?
JA: Working tail lights are so important for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the lights work, it IS THE LIGHTS WILL COME ON WHEN THE CAR IS PARKED IN THE DRIVEWAY THEN JUST TURN OFF
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: IF POSSIBLE I HAVE SOME WHO WANTS TO BUY THE CAR
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: NO. I HAD THE ENGINE OVERHAULED AT 100,000 MILES AND IT HAD A TRAILER BRAKE SYSTEM INSTALLED 8 YEARS AGO AND THIS PROBLEM DID NOT START UNTIL THE SERVICE WAS DONE
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Can I get the year, make, model?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2006 Honda Ridgeline. My brother might have found the problem. The towing load controller may have been knocked loose with the 100,000 service. Is this possible?

Yes that is possible if the wiring to it was messed with or damaged. Do you want to monitor it for the next few days and let me know if the issue returns.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris