Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Just got an '99 Accord Coupe and checked to see what was the

Customer Question

Just got an '99 Accord Coupe and checked to see what was the reason for all of the lights that are on in the car and the two codes I got were P1259 and P0740.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I cleared the sensors but I just want to make sure that it won't be a problem in the future
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

What exactly did you do when you said you cleared the sensors?

What liter engine and what trim level?

Did you do any diag or repairs for these codes?

Are there any operating symptoms noticed while driving?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris