HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

JA: . How can we help? Customer: I'm having a Honda Accord

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. How can we help?
Customer: I'm having a Honda Accord 2008
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: My car was alright till now and suddenly when I'm trying to start its not getting started
JA: Figuring out why a car won't start can be a challenge - it could be a simple repair, or something a bit more complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes If it's simple
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: Before starting the engine I have turned on ac for couple of minutes without starting the engine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: Will that be a problem by any chance??
Category: Honda
Expert:  Tracer3 replied 9 months ago.
Hello, what is happening? I need more details. Is engine cranking? or not cranking?