HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

My wife's car has been parked a week. last night the horn

Customer Question

Hello, my wife's car has been parked for about a week. last night the horn went off lights started flashing. it lasted about a minute and then quit for a few seconds and went off again. I started it up thought maybe the battery was getting low but didn't change a thing. In desperation I disconnected the battery. What is the problem and how to correct it?
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: Yes i started it up.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If it at all possible.
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: Not that I know of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 6 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda vehicles. Please remember to rate or accept my service while the Q&A is in progress or after we are done. Either way your question will remain open after the rating so you can get all of the advice you came for! If you are using the free trial, or have a subscription a rating is still required. It does not cost extra to accept or rate positive it's how the site knows when to compensate me.Year and model of your Honda please? Thanks,~Cliff