HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I am hooking up a DRL module to a 2003 Honda Pilot. I have

Customer Question

I am hooking up a DRL module to a 2003 Honda Pilot. I have it nearly finished but I need to locate a wire that is hot only when the ignition is on.
JA: The mechanics here are bona fide experts, and it would be my pleasure to put you in touch with the best one to suss out any ignition problem you might be having. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I need to locate a wire under the hood that is hot only when the ignition is on
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: everything is hooked up except for one connection that must go to the a supply that is hot only when the ignition is on
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 6 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Give me some time to go over the wiring diagrams and come up with something for you.
I am currently researching under hood hot wires for you. Sorry I am just now responding back. It's been a hectic past few days for me. Thanks
I found a good hot wire in ON but my computer is not allowing me to upload pictures. I am about the head home for lunch and will post the information from my home computer.